Monday, February 25, 2008
Sunday, February 10, 2008
Posted by The Merry Band of Fife at 2:28 PM
Wednesday, February 6, 2008
Posted by The Merry Band of Fife at 9:58 AM
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
I've been tagged via email by Rochelle, so I thought it'd be fun to transfer it to the blog.
1. What is your occupation? what isn't my occupation, LOL - SAHM, online store owner, and violin teacher
2. What color are your socks right now? I hate socks - in winter I'm always wearing slippers with no socks - currently my faves are a pair of lavender Ugg flip flops I got for Christmas
3. What are you listening to right now? Nothing - I always forgot to turn on the radio or iTunes when I'm at the computer. The voices in my head are entertainment enough ;-P
4. What was the last thing that you ate? An apple strudel PopTart for breakfast
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Nope
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Green - it's such a versatile color
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? James, he calls all day to share little stuff with me (I guess that's how I know he loves me)
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes, Rochelle's the best person in the world (although she'll deny it, of course)
9. How old are you today? 29
10. Favorite drink? Diet Dr Pepper (although Amaretto Sour is a close second - we're virtually twins, Ro!)
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? football, football, and, oh yes, did I say FOOTBALL
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Have I ever not?
13. Pets? Five elderly cats and one naughty Bichon Frise (I'm not counting the two hermit crabs Kit and Sandy because they are Hero's pets)
14. Favorite food? Hmm, that would be like trying to name my favorite kid - I love it all.
15. Last movie you watched? We Are Marshall - yeah, I know it's old, but we're boring parents, so what do you expect
16. Favorite Day of the year? I know a grown-up isn't supposed to admit this but it's probably a tie between my birthday (October 27th) and Christmas with our wedding anniversary (May 23rd) a close second
17. What do you do to vent anger? I pick fights, which may include yelling, screaming, and door slamming (hey, I'm not proud of it, but its the truth)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? I don't recall one specific toy that I loved above all others - some favorites were my Cabbage Patch dolls and Barbies
19. What is your favorite season? Autumn
20. Hugs or kisses? None - I'm so not a touchy-feely person, just ask James
21. Cherry or Blueberry? Just because I'm contrary I'm going to say Strawberry (and if that isn't a clue about my personality type I don't know what is LOL)
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Yep, I'm oversensitive
23. Who is most likely to respond? My Babycenter friends (is that pathetic - maybe?)
24. Who is least likely to respond? My brothers
Wha? Where'd 25 go?
26. When was the last time you cried? I think I teared up watching the Budweiser clydesdale superbowl commercial
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Clothes, shoes, vacuum, hamper, stepstool, extra rolls of toilet paper
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Well, I'm only sending this to Rochelle, so I guess you win Rochelle, but I'm going to post it on my blog, so I guess my mom would win (if she actually reads my blog ;-P)
29. Who is the friend you have had the shortest that you are sending this to? Ro wins again
30. Favorite smells? Baking bread and anything coconut (reminds me of Hawaii)
31. Who inspires you? I'm such a cynic, I don't know...
32. What are you afraid of? Dying and leaving my kids behind
33. Plain, cheese or spicy hamburgers? What the heck's a spicy hamburger? Cheese, no onions, extra pickles
34. Favorite car? Well, I know it's not PC but I'm in love with my Navigator
35. Favorite cat breed? Any cat that is rescued from a shelter (all of ours)
36. Number of keys on your key ring? 5 (I don't even know what three of them are for)
37. How many years at your current job? SAHM - about 8 years, online business owner - about 6 years, violin teacher - about 9 years
38. Favorite day of the week? Saturday
39. How many states have you lived in? Two, Wisconsin and Idaho
40. Do you think you're funny? I like to think I can be, but that side of me only comes out with people I'm very comfortable with, because my humor is kind of snarky
41. Places you've went on vacation: Mackinac Island, Wisconsin Dells, Canada, South Dakota, Grand Canyon, New Mexico, New York, France, Hawaii, Disneyland, Disney World, Oregon coast
42. What is something you wish you had? A house on some land, out of the suburbs.
43. Someone you'd like to meet? I'd like to meet George W. and rip him a new one- I mean ask him some hard questions (((BLUSH)))
44. Your dream job: Hmm, it'd either be playing in a professional orchestra or being a book editor
Bobbi, you're it!